Software Free. Enterprise-Class
Encryption | InstaShow™ WDC10
BenQ’s InstaShow™ WDC10 is a unique no software solution that allows multiple presenters to lead from any device. The plug and play operation requires no driver installation and is compatible with any OS or hardware platform*, making it simple to use.
*Compatibility requirements are: USB/HDMI ports on source laptop and HDMI input on display device
Common Mistakes About Wireless Presentation System
- Believe that wireless presentation systems are more expensive than cables.
- Trust that all wireless HDMI systems are secure.
- Assume that software is required to use a wireless presentation system.
Wireless presentation systems are rapidly replacing traditional wired conference room systems. They are easier to use, require little installation, don’t require messy cables on the table, and are less expensive than a traditional control panel / AV Switcher.
- No Software, Zero Drivers
- No Messy Cables
- One Simple Button to Start Presenting
- Enterprise Class Security with AES 128-Bit Encryption
- Excellent Video Performance for Full HD 1080p
From the beginning, the design of the InstaShow was built around two key principles - Security and Simplicity.
The goal: to enable a visitor to securely connect to a conference, meeting, or huddle room in less than 20 seconds without having to expose their device to any third party applications that could render it vulnerable.